The E-Z 96® Cycle Pure Kit procedure allows for the parallel purification of up to 96 PCR samples from multiple amplifications. The E-Z 96® Cycle Pure Kit utilizes multiwell technology for manual or fully automated high-throughput purification. The HiBind® DNA resin selectively adsorbs DNA molecules in an optimized binding buffer (Buffer CP). After a single wash step, pure PCR products are eluted in water or Elution Buffer provided and are ready to use in subsequent applications.
- Rapid – Purification of up to 96 PCR samples in 30 minutes
- Efficient – Over 85% recovery of PCR fragments
- Convenient – No phenol/chloroform extractions
- Automation-friendly – E-Z 96® DNA plates fit precisely into the VAC-03 vacuum manifold and most standard 96-well plate manifolds for convenient parallel sample processing
- High quality – DNA is suitable for downstream applications
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|Downstream application||Cloning, In Vitro Transcription, Nucleic Acid Labeling, PCR, Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Sequencing, Southern Blotting|
|Elution volume||80-100 µL|
|Starting material||PCR reaction|
|Starting amount||Up to 12 µg DNA|
|DNA recovered||>90% recovery, 70 bp to 20 kb|
|Processing mode||Manual, centrifugation/vacuum|
|Throughput||96 samples per run|
|DNA binding technology||Silica 96-well plate|
|Binding capacity||12 μg|
|Processing time||<15 minutes|
Protocol and Resources
Product Documentation & Literature
Figure 1 Title
Figure 1. Analysis of PCR products before (c) and after (1, 2, 3, 4) purification with the E-Z 96® Cycle Pure Kit. Samples were analyzed on a 1% TAE precast agarose gel (MA7351). M: High throughput ladder I (M04-01).